**** C S R A Group ****

We'll be there!!!
big_smile.png

Yaaaay! Bring 'em, bring 'em. Allison is bringing white Rocks, blue and black Silkies, black Ameraucana chicks / youngsters to sell. I'm bringing whatever I can fit in cages / crates --- or whatever gets loaded before I get tired of catching chickens/ducks.

Be a great opportunity to get a last-minute present for the birdlover in your life.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
I've got 5 Japanese quail to bring. As hard as it is, I'm trying to have some willpower and hold onto these chicks til March! Is it okay if I bring some of my breeders just to show? Ill also have some hatching eggs. 1 dz Leghorns, plus some BR and BO!

Last edited:
Absolutely John! Bring them if you want to show them off. You may get orders for chicks/eggs later from showing off your beauties.
Japanese Quail? Buttons or Coturnix? I was holding 14 Coturnix quail for Debi and she just picked them up today. Sadly, they laid eggs while I was tending them, so I'll be setting those tonight (I had decided I didn't want to fool w/ quail again, but I can't think of a reason why not to set the eggs?)

Quote:
They are coturnix. They are red/cinnamon colored. If I do quail again it will be bobwhites! They are my favorite and a native species, so I can release them if they don't sell.

Back
Top Bottom