**** C S R A Group ****

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
where at in Augusta are you?

I also have two 5 month old Columbian Wyandotte mix cockerels for sale if anybody needs more roosters, lol. They still have a lot of filling out to do but they'll be pretty boys. One is mixed with Ameraucana I think. Not sure how much I'd like for them but I'm sure $10 or less each will do and I'll give you a better price if you take them both
wink.png
. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

As for the chicken swap at OutDoors Unlimited, how often do you think you guys will be doing this? Every other Saturday or something maybe? Or is it just gonna be an every now and then thing? Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
Hi Hannah! I'm going to try to be organized enough to go set up there every other Sat. The ladies that own Outdoors Unlimited have ok'ed it.
Look forward to seeing you there sometime!
smile.png

Lisa

That's great Lisa! I look forward to meeting y'all sometime also, maybe we can come on the 14th of January
smile.png

What age & color Peafowl are you looking for? We hope to have babies in the spring/summer but not sure how many we'll be selling(If we can even hatch any, lol). Also do you get the Farmers & Consumers Market Bulletin of GA? They have one for SC also I think but I don't know much about it. Anyway, they post the ads online as well as in the paper bulletin and here is the link to the Poultry/Fowl section, you might be able to find someone near you with Peafowl, but I don't know :\\.

http://www.agr.state.ga.us/mbads/Ads.aspx?CategoryID=446

Also, the people at Hickory Hill in Thomson, GA, have a breeding pair of India Blue peas and every year in the spring/summer they give away the yearlings that hatched last year. That's how we got our two boys. I'm not sure how far this is from you, or if the babies from this year are already spoken for (or if they even have any, lol), but I figured it could be of interest to you or someone else
smile.png

Who all is going to the Chicken Swap that Dipsy arranged on Sat in Aiken. Everyone should come. I promise you will have a blast. They are such nice people there. Come out and see what you are missing.

Back
Top Bottom