Cabin Fever and Catalogs

I'm trying to find a seed catalog with a mixture of carrots. In SC I used to buy bags of multicolored carrots, red,yellow, white, and orange. They were delicious and so pretty. If anyone notices any, please let me know. Yeah, it's raining here today and I'm spending the day with seed catalogs. I didn't know the hatcheries have catalogs too; that may or may not be good news!

Sally, I ordered my McMurray Hatchery catalog online. You might find a whole new world with one to read! Whether I order chicks or not, I've learned so much about the various breeds of chickens because their information on each is concise but clear with illustrations of each bird they ship. Other poultry supplies are included in the catalog such as incubators. Double dog dare you to order a catalog:) Oh, the fun to be had... ~G

On the 8th day G-D realized he'd made a mistake with winter so he created seed catalogs!
big_smile.png

I got a beautiful catalog yesterday from Johnny's seeds . . .it is just the best catalog so far out of all I ever have received. Seeds are a little pricey, but you get up to a 1000 on some of them. . . might give them a try. I look at my books every night, and usually bring one to work with me. Mahroni has me really planning on stockpiling, and what better way to do it than a huge garden.

Quote:
ooooh, you shouldn't have posted that link!!! i've bookmarked it and now i want to order some of those interesting heirloom plants!!!
lol.png

i've ordered from Johnny's and they are very quick about sending. but i live the next state over from them and right on the border so it only took 2 days from when i ordered to get them. i'm still waiting for my catalog to come from them but i'm in no hurry since i can access their website anytime.

Back
Top Bottom