Cabin fever?

I hear ya!! We only got 4-6 inches thankfully. The temp is mid 20s' today so maybe I can get some work done outside....
smile.png

Could be worse, you could be in MN!!! The few eggs I'm getting are usually frozen when I get back from work. Chickens are huddled under their heat lamp most of the day. Haven't cut any of next years wood due to deep drifted snow where I cut. Just crazy this year. Pretty good snowmobiling though. That's about all I can say good about it. Usually my pre-buy propane will last through the summer, now I may have to buy some in March at full price despite running the woodstove whenever I'm home. Had to thaw pipes a few times. Seems this year the wind blows like crazy every time it's cold. Usually get calm weather when it's cold. Oh well, only 2 months until mosquito season starts. At least I've had time to get my maple syrup gear ready.

I hear ya with the wood thing! I haven't been able to get down in the woods either - lots of downed trees waiting for me & my chainsaw.........don't think I'm moving to Minnesota any time soon
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom