Cackle Hatchery experience question

Side note. Notice how my first reply I said crackle instead of cackle?
That wasn’t a typo. My stupid dyslexia had me seeing it wrong for over a year😳🙄
When I looked back at my order received email this morning I thought I had gotten scammed by a company trying to pose as “crackle hatchery” by removing the “r” and calling it “cackle hatchery”.
After a quick google search I realized my mistake. But man did I have myself spiraling out for a moment there:lau

Have you checked your tracking info. Mine says est delivery is Monday. Their shipping email said not to trust the USPS tracking so I'm just wondering if you're seeing the same thing?

Have you checked your tracking info. Mine says est delivery is Monday. Their shipping email said not to trust the USPS tracking so I'm just wondering if you're seeing the same thing?
Yes, mine says the same thing. It says it arrived at the origin facility and acceptance is pending. I’m trying so hard not to watch the tracking because I know it will be wrong, but I’ve already looked at it at least 5 times🙈

Yes, mine says the same thing. It says it arrived at the origin facility and acceptance is pending. I’m trying so hard not to watch the tracking because I know it will be wrong, but I’ve already looked at it at least 5 times🙈
I thought the exact same thing. I've been checking ever 10 min all morning. I'm sure that's just the standard answer. Thank you

I always went to their hatchery directly, so i dont have any mail order experience. But i do know that they will not ship unless weather conditions are in their favor, regardless of hatch date or shipping date estimates. Or atleast that's what she told me. Temporary warmers and their gel hydration/nutrition can only go so far/long. I also knew that the shipping/dates was out of their control once they leave their facility so i just felt more comfortable making the couple hour trip in person, lol.

unfortunately that's 16.5 hours one way for me but I understand what your saying. i just got an update and as of 8:49AM they are now in Rochester, NY which is 2 hours away.

unfortunately that's 16.5 hours one way for me but I understand what your saying. i just got an update and as of 8:49AM they are now in Rochester, NY which is 2 hours away.
Did your box come today? What time did they leave Cackle? I’m in NJ and my tracking says “pending acceptance” still and I am panicking 😂😫

Did your box come today? What time did they leave Cackle? I’m in NJ and my tracking says “pending acceptance” still and I am panicking 😂😫
Same here. My tracking hasn’t changed all day. I’m trying not to worry, but I can’t help it. Part of me is wondering if I’ll get my call in the morning or not.

Same here. My tracking hasn’t changed all day. I’m trying not to worry, but I can’t help it. Part of me is wondering if I’ll get my call in the morning or not.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! my estimated delivery right now is Saturday... I ordered compost worms last year. They shipped on a Wednesday arrived after the PO closed on Saturday so they delivered on Monday-the worms were fine (just about ate through the box 😂) but if that happens this time the chicks won’t be. 😫

Back
Top Bottom