Cackle Hatchery experience question

Glad you got your shipment. This is my first experience with Turkey so I'm not sure on the color question. Good luck on with the toe I hope that's an easy fix.

Yay!! I am glad everybody got their boxes safe and sound. Hope the toes are an easy fix! ❤️
Thank you both!
I searched webbed toes before making a post and saw a video someone posted on how to do it. I gathered my supplies and went for it before I lost my nerve. 😆
It went no different then in the video. Pretty simple, getting the bleeding to stop was the biggest part. She’s all patched up now and only time will tell how she heals.

Thank you both!
I searched webbed toes before making a post and saw a video someone posted on how to do it. I gathered my supplies and went for it before I lost my nerve. 😆
It went no different then in the video. Pretty simple, getting the bleeding to stop was the biggest part. She’s all patched up now and only time will tell how she heals.
Aw good! Will send positive healing vibes her way!

It’s day three and the bandages are off. Little ones heal so fast.
7F4A56DA-D93B-4CFF-B05A-371968FF24F6.png
C88B0C58-B7CB-43F4-9D17-1DEDAAE992CC.png

We'll we're now at about 8 weeks and I wanted to post a couple picks. I ordered 11 7 bourbon red, 2 BBW and 2 BBB and they send an extra of each. All came health and all 14 are doing well. Hope everyone else is growing and healthy. I can't tell if you can see it but I have 3 strutting in pic 2.

Attachments

• Turkey 2 6-20.jpg
    Turkey 2 6-20.jpg
    863.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Turkey 6-20.jpg
    Turkey 6-20.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Aww!! Glad to hear all of yours are well! I ordered 15-got two Packing Peanuts- 3 Black Australorps, 3 Speckled Sussex, 3(+1) Barred Plymouth Rocks, and 6(+1) Black Laced Red Wyandottes...ended up with 4 roosters. All 17 are doing great!
AFFF8369-5BDB-4FE4-A15D-EBFFF5F9DA4B.jpeg
2A188F62-A5DC-4DBD-B7AA-627DA06DD8EA.jpeg

This is my first time ever ordering poults. I've done quail eggs and understand how that works. I ordered back in early January for Bourbon Reds. When I ordered the scheduled ship date was April 28th. I contacted them last week to see if that was just an estimated or a hard date. Waited a couple days and never got a response to my email so I did the live chat and was told unless something happened with the hatch it's a hard date. I'm guessing I'll get an email if it ships on the 28th. Per the order I'm supposed to be available to pick up from the post office between 4/19 and 5/1.

Is there anyone else that can say yes or no on if they are typically on with their dates? Anyone else receive turkey orders this year that can confirm whether they're hitting their dates? I trust them just want to be ready.
I ordered my bourbon reds from them and they sent the email and the poults arrived on the friday after I got the email. The post office called me when they arrived.

Back
Top Bottom