5 Years
May 25, 2016
Louisiana
My Coop
My Coop
Any one know the breed?
IMG_20190930_161735~2.jpg
IMG_20190930_161932.jpg

I see a bunch of easter eggers. Not sure about that little cockerel though.:thumbsup Beautiful birds!
Thanks I was thinking easter eggers or oliver eggers myself. I got a lot of good breeds from the box. White rocks, polish, Phoenix, light brahmas, dominickers , Barred Rocks, RIRs, Wyandotte, speckled Sussex, Sea Brights, brown Leghorns, buff orpingtons and more 48 chicks and 2 ducks.

Thanks I was thinking easter eggers or oliver eggers myself. I got a lot of good breeds from the box. White rocks, polish, Phoenix, light brahmas, dominickers , Barred Rocks, RIRs, Wyandotte, speckled Sussex, Sea Brights, brown Leghorns and more 48 chicks and 2 ducks.
Wow! That's a lot of babies!! Sounds like you're going to have quite the colorful yard!

We just picked up 6 mystery chicks from the pullet bin at big r a little more than a week ago. I'm not sure what we have there, but now theyve feathered out a bit I'm thinking a speckled sussex, gold laced wyandotte, 2 black sex links, and I have no clue on the last 2. One is all white and one is red with some cool patterning.

Good luck with the beauties!

Back
Top Bottom