Cackle Hatchery review...

Panhandler80

Songster
Feb 11, 2020
NW Florida
In a nutshell... Awesome.

I ordered the 15 chick rainbow layer package. Called then twice. Once to ask question about order and shipment timing. Super nice and helpful.

Called the second time to see if the was anyway to request speckled Sussex and welsummer if they have any those leftover. She says SURE. She then asked if any other requests. Told her an Easter egger bread for green / Olive egg would be awesome.

Birds Showed up on time. Not 15, but 21 birds and all healthy. How about that. And here's my order with the breed request!

Screenshot_20200403-141011.png

I got my ducks from there. There was an issue with the hatch, so they had to split ship my order, but did compensate me and where very fair.

That's great they hooked you up with your request. Can I ask though... Where are the picture of the chicks? Show us some babies! :D

They were hatched last Monday and as I sit here I'm watching pecking order be established. Every one of them strong as an ox. Funny Little critters. I've always wanted some.

made some pretty good progress on the coop yesterday today is more work on the run.

It's a pretty good build. I'll do is start to finish thread at some point

Making time to get that coop done, when you just want to watch the chicks! :)
How about some coop pictures too?
Mary

Oh... Those pics are coming. I've been posting some right along, but I'm thinking the next batch will be final product. It's pretty cool. I'm damn near 2k in and a month of weekends solo, but theres light at end of tunnel, which is good!

These chickens really act no different than deer or fish. They move and play at the same times. Pretty neat. I bet turkey woods are insane right now here in NW Florida

Back
Top Bottom