cackle hatchery

wynedot55

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
im thinking of ordering 15 pullets from cackle.an id like to hear some thoughts on their birds people service.an what yall think of them in general.

thanks for the threads.they was some good reading.an im getting more comfortable about talking to them an maybe ordering some chicks from them.

A great website to check out any poultry or gardening business is www.davesgarden.com . Then click on products and sources, then click on garden watchdog. In the search section type in the hatchery you are looking for. You can view all the reviews by people-negative and positive. This is one of the reasons we chose Cackle hatchery. Our order is to arrive on MONDAY !!!
smile.png

We also ordered some from MM due to ship this week also. It is a great website to compare companies!! Hope this helps.

I have recently order from them. They are swamped with orders and can't get them when I wanted them. I will get them the end of the month. I did look into getting the else where and cackle was the soonest I could get, it just took longer to get a ship date

thanks for all the great replys.im in a holding pattern.TSC is supposed to get guins in april 26th an a few pullets.an im going to try to get some then.an if not im going to order from cackle.

Back
Top Bottom