Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Quote: That gives me hope for my chickies that I hatched out this spring...EE roo and Barred Rock, Australorp or Austrawhite hens. I didn't really care what shade of green or brown egg I got, just that I got some female offspring from my favorite non EEs (as well as my EE girls but wanted to not have too much inbreeding so hatched variety of eggs) to keep my little flock going.

CG

My surprise chick are scheduled to be delivered this Friday. I wish us both well with these little Surprises

Her comb is a regular single comb, ears don;t appear to be white.

I was wondering about either a partridge rock or a welsummer. The feet aren't yellow though.

It's definitely not a partridge rock or a welsummer and is not gold laced. It looks to be a sicilian buttercup
buttercup_hen.jpg
Here's cackle's picture for sicilian buttercup.

Mine shipped today! I got the tracking #... only thing is... I ONLY ordered the Cackle Surprise. The package weighs 16lbs!!!!!!!! SIXTEEN LBS!!!! My package I got in March with 54 chicks, 2 ducks and a turkey only weight 5lbs. So what is all in this? And how many are there? Oh man!

Mine shipped today! I got the tracking #... only thing is... I ONLY ordered the Cackle Surprise. The package weighs 16lbs!!!!!!!! SIXTEEN LBS!!!!      My package I got in March with 54 chicks, 2 ducks and a turkey only weight 5lbs. So what is all in this? And how many are there? Oh man!
umm.... I want a 16lb surprise!!

Back
Top Bottom