Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Here are some more pictures! If you see a breed you know please shout it out! I could only identify a few of them:

EE with puffiest cheeks I seen:

Below: A small something. Love the coloring!

Polish! Got 5 total.

Silver laced polish I believe.

These are tiny bantams. No idea what they are. Got two.

Turkens of course!

Large fowl, yellow with some grey.

Super cute fuzzy things. Large fowl.

Chipmunks

And a BBW poult…

…who just must have…

…that shiny thing! I love turkeys.

Last edited:
Yesssssss! They were in Kansas City, MO as of 10PM last night. They'll be here in the morning as well.
woot.gif

I called the post office to double check on tracking (it's showing 3 day, but is supposed to be 2 day due to zones and wanted to make sure it was going to arrive tomorrow since it's so cold). It SHOULD be here tomorrow morning, but I'm going to keep tabs on it.

I also asked for the weight since I can't find it anywhere. 12 POUNDS!!!
I have more than just the Surprise ordered.
(I also ordered: 4 Black Laced Gold Wyandotte, 2 Black Laced Red Wyandotte, 5 Black Laced Silver Wyandotte, 4 Black Jersey Giant, 4 Salmon Faverolle, 2 Speckled Sussex, 6 Easter Egger, & 5 Cochin)

12 POUNDS!
ya.gif

Got 2 ducks, a turkey, and about 40 chicks. Are these two blue swedish? Or something else?

Yes! Lucky!

Here are some more pictures! If you see a breed you know please shout it out! I could only identify a few of them:

And a BBW poult…

…who just must have…

…that shiny thing! I love turkeys.
Great assortment! So much Polish, some fantastic breeds as well. I love the poult but I am afraid of getting broad breasteds... I love my turkeys too much to eat them.

I agree with the guesses given, especially the Fayoumi and the smoky gray chicks look identical to the White Rock chicks I got from Cackle. The boys grew big, beautiful and meaty and the pullets are calm and easygoing.

Just got my tracking number. I will take pictures once they arrive. It should be Friday morning. A long agonizing wait. I have ordered so many times through the mail and it I still can't sleep at night until they get here!

Back
Top Bottom