Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Quote:
I'm thinking about starting a chicken rehab and recovery group on Yahoo. Do you want to be a member too? LOL
th.gif

Wayne

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm thinking about starting a chicken rehab and recovery group on Yahoo. Do you want to me a member too? LOL
th.gif

Wayne

I totally need a 12 step! My hubby says as long as I wait til we move, I can "get as many chickens as i want" Yes - direct quote!!!

I have 27 chicks in various age groups. I have a full incubator, 4 in the hatcher, another 18 in the mail soon to arrive.

I am merely adding the "fill in" pullets and such that I need to really have anice breeding program and eggs and meat. The way I see it, I'm being very reasonable.......Ok I almost typed that with a straight face!!!

Quote:
This is what I'm ordering......
Turkens - 5 pullets
WC Black Polish - 5 SR
Silver Laced Polish - 8 SR
WC Blue Polish - 10 SR
Bourbon Red Turkey - 2 SR
Pekin Duck - 1 drake, 2 hen
Heavy Barnyard Mix - 50 Hatchery choice

FYI, The turkens, Polish, and ducks are ALL for DH. He bought the 6 turken chicks I have now (3p, 3c) and the 3 wc black and the self white polish (all pullets). How can I breed properly with that few chickens???

See, very reasonable. Plus the turkeys are for eating. I just like how they look. Don't want any ugly white turkeys wandering around my yard! The Barnyard mix is 38 cockerels for food and 12 pulletts for eggs. My 3 RIRs won't lay forever.

Totally reasonable and sane!

Quote:
This is what I'm ordering......
Turkens - 5 pullets
WC Black Polish - 5 SR
Silver Laced Polish - 8 SR
WC Blue Polish - 10 SR
Bourbon Red Turkey - 2 SR
Pekin Duck - 1 drake, 2 hen
Heavy Barnyard Mix - 50 Hatchery choice

FYI, The turkens, Polish, and ducks are ALL for DH. He bought the 6 turken chicks I have now (3p, 3c) and the 3 wc black and the self white polish (all pullets). How can I breed properly with that few chickens???

See, very reasonable. Plus the turkeys are for eating. I just like how they look. Don't want any ugly white turkeys wandering around my yard! The Barnyard mix is 38 cockerels for food and 12 pulletts for eggs. My 3 RIRs won't lay forever.

Totally reasonable and sane!

Sure Totally- I'm looking up the 800 number for you now!!
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks, but I have the catalog and tehwebsite on my screen! I'm good....just waiting til the end of March.

Quote:
Thanks, but I have the catalog and tehwebsite on my screen! I'm good....just waiting til the end of March.

I meant the 800 number for chicken rehab!! LOL

But then again- some addictions are fun!!

Quote:

I meant the 800 number for chicken rehab!! LOL

But then again- some addictions are fun!!

My hubby says it's a good thing I'm not addicted to cocaine or alcohol!!

Back
Top Bottom