Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
geese and ducks are already done. Their last hatch is the last week of June. I think I got in the last shipment of theirs this year. Turkeys are going to be finishing up very soon. It says July, I have some scheduled to ship out July 22, that may be their last batch of turkeys this year I do not know for sure.

It's right on their website:
Chickens----Feb-Sep
Bantams-----Feb-Sep
Ducks-------Feb-Jul
Geese-------Mar-Jun
Turkey------Mar-Jul
Guineas------June-Aug
Chukars------May-Jul
Peafowl------Jun-Aug
Pheasants-----May-Aug
Quail---------.Jun-Aug​

We live by and know some of cackle family they are really good at packing and making sure they do everything on their end to get you your order to you all alive. They always put in extras to make sure that if any die along the way then you still get the same number that you ordered. Now the post office is another story but cackle will not ship if there is a risk that they won't make it.

They do hatch in September but that is just to get through the orders that they have in. I know when I called in early June they were already taking orders for the last week of July for most of their stuff.

Im Going to order As soon as they start taking order for next year i think i read january 13th? But and get it at the end of feb. Im hoping to get some ducks a good assorment of chicks. The only thing inwouldnt want to get would be meat birds and pekins and rouens any other duck would great. Im so excited

Im Going to order As soon as they start taking order for next year i think i read january 13th? But and get it at the end of feb. Im hoping to get some ducks a good assorment of chicks. The only thing inwouldnt want to get would be meat birds and pekins and rouens any other duck would great. Im so excited

If you get the mystery there is no guarantee of what you are getting. Just a heads up. I received five rouens in my box I think. I think I have read that the later in the year you order the better the assortment, though you can put on what you don't like and they try and accomadate I think. Even on this thread someone wanted meat birds and half their box was red broilers, very good deal for them. I put that I like the same breeds. I ended up with the mystery and waterfowl special receiving 11 rouens. so they do try and help you out.

Im going to put something like i would no broilers and a. Good variety of chicks and alittle bit ducks do you think that would work or something. Any pointers or advice would be nice id want alot of ducks either so idk how to really word that and turkeys wont be being hatched so id have to worry about that i think i might call to order i think it might be easier

Back
Top Bottom