Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Today was my ship date. Still no email, but I'm hopeful.

My ship date was also 5/20. No email came

Call them, or be ready. There is a chance it was rescheduled, but there is also a chance that it shipped. There is a chance their emails have been blacklisted/blackballed/whatever-it's-called when spam filters mark their emails as spam.

Call them, or be ready.  There is a chance it was rescheduled, but there is also a chance that it shipped.  There is a chance their emails have been blacklisted/blackballed/whatever-it's-called when spam filters mark their emails as spam. 

Got my email this morning. Hoping for a safe and speedy travel for the little guys.
How many brooders do you guys get ready? I'm thinking 2, one for ducks and one for everything else.

I received 3 yesterday and one more shipped yesterday that arrives tomorrow. I received all chicks which was great. A lot of variety. I think I have a cackle surprise addiction lol.

My order shipped monday, arrived with ALL DOA wed, so sad called cackle, and they issued a refund since shipping dates are so far off now.

My order shipped monday, arrived with ALL DOA wed, so sad called cackle, and they issued a refund since shipping dates are so far off now.

I had this happen last year- I ordered a surprise that got lost for a day and 1/2 we DOA. They send me half of a surprise two weeks later and all of those birds arrived DOA. They said there was something wrong with the plane and all the chicks on that flight were DOA. They were very nice and even though they don't reship replacements they sent me an entire new surprise of 60 chicks (which were all eaten by a fisher cat at 6 weeks).

It was so hot monday when they shipped,that I'm sure they died because of heat. It looked to be all chicks in the box, they were all stacked up together so hard to tell for sure. :(

Back
Top Bottom