Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
YYYEEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

My order shipped today finally and I will have it Friday I can't wait!!! I have got a stock box from work it is 4 foot by 4 foot and 24 in tall made of card board and I put plywood in the bottom for to help make it last so far I have 36 quail and 6 bantams one mystery bantie and 4
cochin I got from a girl that is in our poultry club! So I am hoping to have a good mix as I have got big plans for all the exotics if any and ducks and turkeys and if I get any geese they got to go I am not a goose fan oh I forgot guenieas but anyhow I am real excited to see what I get I will post pics and if I forget you all can call me!

Tripp

Quote:
Tripp, are you on Pins and Needles? Can't wait to hear what you get!!! Also you know we will be looking for pics here on this thread and also on WtCC . Way to go Chicken Daddy!!
thumbsup.gif

Yea Wayne I will get some pics as this topic has been the center of alot of discussion so I would like everyone to see what I get! I hope it is alot of good stuff!!!

Tripp
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
duc.gif

Yea that is kinda how I feel and I dont want alot of ducks or geese as I have no pond or lake but I can dig a small pond for them in the yard or even a childs swimming pool my daughter wants some ducks so I plan on keeping a pair or 2 we will see I have 10 duck eggs due to hatch on the 4th which is saturday! So we will see!

Tripp

Quote:
I never had a pond when I used to have ducks and geese- I think as long as you have some water for them to dip their beaks in - They are fine- I even had mallards that raised babies and my muscovies were super fertile!! But the old sayings s****** like a duck and green as goose S***** are appropriate for ducks and geese. They are super poopers.
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

I would order this but I am super scared of geese and I wouldn't have proper housing for them. Now I would hope for turkeys, chicks and guineas. I am still thinking of ordering this and giving away/selling the ones I can't keep. Would anyone close be willing to take the geese or ducks if I got some?

Back
Top Bottom