Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
Quote:
I'm sure you wouldn't be scared of the babies- They are just like a bigger duck then. If you did get some ducks or geese- You might trade them on craiglists for guineas or chicks or turkeys. Or sell them or give them away- I bet they wouldn't last an hour after you post the ad!! Or if some Bycers are near you- We know what fowl addicts they are!!!LOL Don't be Skeered!! Do it!! Just do it!! you are getting sleepy , just relax and fill out the order form!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
You can probably call Cackle and talk to somebody there- Most things I've read have said that they are really helpful. Guess you would have to go to there website and get the number.

And I have to say Goonight all- It's been another great night on BYC with you guys!!
frow.gif

k, If this has been addressed please forgive me. I've been trying to keep up with this thread. But has anyone received their order yet and know what they got? I'm due about 15 days and don't know what to expect. I'm really excited

I should get my order tomorrow at least that is what I was told by the lady at cackel hatchery
so hopefully by this time tomorrow I will know what I have! I will be sure to post as soon as I open the package!!!

Tripp

Back
Top Bottom