Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
wow gonna have to try this out. thats a great deal.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
what kinda chicks have you figured out?

That should be 2 poults not 1! I have 3 EE's. Very happy about that! I love my EE's. There are 2 white crested black polish and 1 buff brahma. There are a few that look like Australorps and several yellow ones with a black spot on their back. There are also some smokey yellow ones, a couple chipmunk striped ones, several red, a few buff and some black ones. There is one chipmunk that intrigues me. She is very tiny (bantam??) and the stripes include white ones. This is a whole lot of fun and I am considering ordering another one!

Quote:
what kinda chicks have you figured out?

That should be 2 poults not 1! I have 3 EE's. Very happy about that! I love my EE's. There are 2 white crested black polish and 1 buff brahma. There are a few that look like Australorps and several yellow ones with a black spot on their back. There are also some smokey yellow ones, a couple chipmunk striped ones, several red, a few buff and some black ones. There is one chipmunk that intrigues me. She is very tiny (bantam??) and the stripes include white ones. This is a whole lot of fun and I am considering ordering another one!

That sound great!! Can you post some pics for us??
fl.gif

Okay, here are some pics of some of the chicks. If you know a breed, shout it out.
smile.png
Enjoy!

The whole gang.
5538_chickens_001.jpg

Tiny, stripey one.
5538_chickens_002.jpg

White crested black Polish
5538_chickens_003.jpg

Smokey yellow
5538_chickens_005.jpg

Chipmunk stripe
5538_chickens_007.jpg

Yellow with black spot on back
5538_chickens_008.jpg

EE
5538_chickens_009.jpg

Buff Brahma
5538_chickens_010.jpg

Australorp
5538_chickens_012.jpg

Buff with brown spot on head.
5538_chickens_013.jpg

Quote:
Cute cute cute!! Isn't it exciting opening that box !!!! Can't help with the id- The ones I recognize are the ones you already know what they are!! Thank you for posting those pics!! Chick pics always bring a smile to my face.

Ang,

The last one is a Delaware. The white with black spots looks like a California white.

Last edited:
So I haven't ordered my Cackle yet....Moving this weekend!
celebrate.gif
YEAH! But, I got sucked into TSC and bought 4 red sex link, 2 other sex link somethings - all pullets and 2 RIR, hopefully at least one is a girl
fl.gif

Yes, I have a sickness. But, I'm ok with it!
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Ang the chipmunk looking ones should be Ameracaunas I just hatched out 8 of my own and thats what they look like.Some are lighter than the others but they all have the chipmunk striping.

Back
Top Bottom