Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I got mine a couple of days ago. It's too hard for me to tell for sure yet what I have. I know that I got 3 turkey's but one pass yesterda. I got two ducklings...no idea what they are...they are 95% black with black beek, black eyes, black feet. They just have the tiniest smudge of yellow on their chest...about the size of a nickle. I couldn't find any duckling pics that match their look. I got a couple of White crested black polish. I got several chicks who's forheads are odd shapped but they are not TopNotts/polish. I don't know WHAT they are. Looks like I got a couple of Banties. Other than that I just have a swarm of chicks that could be ANYTHING. SO many breeds of chicken look just alike when they are chicks!

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun seeing what they grow into to. Can you post pics? Maybe we can help ID some of them - And if we can't - Well We just like to see the pics !!
clap.gif

I HAVE ORDERED!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif

I had to call cause there was a website error with my card. I will not use the website again. It takes too long. Better to call in the order. Looks like I won't be getting anything much before May 4th.
sad.png

Last edited:
I just order a Hatchery Surprise, I'm so exicted!!!
ya.gif
Hope it doesn't take long, I need them for grasshopper patrol. I didn't order anything else, so the order wouldn't be held up. How long did it take for ya'll orders to come once order?

Pam

Quote:
I'd imagine there are more boys than girls, but it's basically what they have "extra" of for the hatches that week.

Back
Top Bottom