Cackle over McMurray???

Yeah,

I had actually thought of IDEAL too, but they are sold out until April. The class that I am asking for needs chicks next week pretty much so the chicks can come in sync with the eggs they are hatching out for me : )

The eggs should hatch Tues.!!
jumpy.gif

- Tommy

personally I would go with Cackle because I have seen the birds and they are healthy and the recomendation of my Feed Store. I bought 6 standard chickens from them a few years back and they were nice but I got rid of them because they were too big, now I go for bantams. Their Buff Orpingtons were real nice and the Barred Rock I had was too.

Yeah,

I am leaning more towards Cackle because they have actual pictures of their breeders so you know what they could turn up to look like at least.

Most other hatcheries don't have pictures at all and just drawings...so how can you know if their birds are nice right?

The variety on Cackle isn't that much for Clean Legged Assortment though.

Thanks everyone!

: )

- Tommy

My vote will always be Cackle hatchery. They have great birds and are great people. Cackle also gets all their eggs from local breeder farms and have quality birds. Maybe not all of them are SQ but I would say there is a good chance for some SQ birds from Cackle! Also they have a pretty good variety of birds just look around the site.
Good Luck but either way I would say you cant go wrong with Cackle or Mcmurray.
big_smile.png

What is the "mcmurray syndrome"? We were planning to order from mcmurray because it is the only hatchery ive foudn so far that doesnt sell straight run polish only. im needing to order mostly pullets and most of the places ive seen only sell the st run...

Quote:
That has been going around a lot lately and I say, not order from them until it REALLY warms up...etc.

Cackle, should be the way to go now. So many feedbacks from Cackle with good birds and their website has a LOT to offer.

For sure: Cackle

big_smile.png

Thanks everyone!

- Tommy

I have ordered from Cackle for many years. Never had one problem with the chicks. I did order some OEG Bantams and I thought the quality was good.

Back
Top Bottom