Cake Decorating Duck Apprenticeship

I want a cake!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
lau.gif

Oh, come on someone must have a sitting duck that lays those BIG round cakes.
roll.png
Then Katharinad's Saxony's can have cake to decorate. Which by the way are absolutely gorgeous. They look like they were decorated for an occasion.
smile.png

Laree those chicks are adorable. I might have spring fever
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I've had duck pie cause I can't get my ducks in a row, cause they only like making duck pie (heads in dish, butts raised high around the pie dish. But I have not been able to get a picture of it . Has anyone else?

More more
pop.gif

Quote:
I have no clue how they did poo like that in a row. I just came out of the house and they had to do it on the sidewalk in the hope someone would step into it I bet. I just had to take a picture of that. No poo play on my end. Thought everyone would get a chuckle out of it.

Quote:
LOL and later one they show my how to gross anyone out. They have a cute moments and they they are the biggest stinkers you can think off. A couple of days ago they walked over to our old dog and nipped his tail. He growled and walked off. This morning they didn't like Paul pulling the garden hose to another locations. They chased down the hose constantly nipping at it. Right now we still have to keep the 11 little ones extra. They go along for a while and then the big ones decided it is time to chase them back into their pen. On top of it they sit in the gate making sure nobody gets out. Then you have our 6 month old golden retriever who bought the 11 little onces his tennis ball expecting them to play with it. A few minutes ago he decided that he was hot so he went to the kiddie pool joining them. Needless to say they did not share his thought process. Right now we let the dogs run with the ducks they seem to be fine. No chasing on the dogs side. Our dogs are so lame about things they even sleep with the cat. This morning they were laying with the ducks in the grass.

It was a googled pic, but I have seen those big cups at Ross. Perhaps a combination of the two?

Back
Top Bottom