Hello all, I am new to the forum thing but, I was hoping I could find some advice about Calcium overdose. I recently had two chickens die rather suddenly and am very concerned it could happen to the rest of my flock. The two chickens that died were about fifteen weeks old the rest of the chickens(black Australorps) are around a month older. The chickens that died were cuckoo marrans and showed symptoms of leg weekness and lethargic behavior. My older hens have survived 2 weeks since with no issues but being the woory wart I am, I am begining to absese over the idea that this issue might affect the rest of my flock. I offerd oyster shell as well as layer pellets because my older hens were showing signs of laying soon could calcium poisoning suddenly kill chickens like that. I have removed the oyster shells but i am still paranoid it could have been a contagious disease. Any help would be greatly appreciated.