Cali’s flock!

Pics
The New Call Ducks!!

Manna:
Manna is the son of Nona and Drake (that’s what I named my two snowy calls)!! So far he seems to be a very sweet boy, hopefully he will stay that way!!
0906AB96-4493-4F56-BF77-9C4352B0A7D5.jpeg

Grace:
Grace is from 12 eggs I received in the mail and hatched, I had a 6/12 hatch rate and sold 4 of the ducklings to someone here on BYC. She had a sister, but because her sister was another Snowy I went ahead and sold her. Anyway, one day when I was at work one morning, my sister texted saying Grace can’t move, we don’t know at all what happened to her, but she is paralyzed ☹️ She gets around pretty good considering, I put her in-front of the food in the morning and give her water, and she does great!! She can move out of the sun to a shady place!! I plan to work on water therapy to see if that will help her at all 😊
910871BF-B261-42A7-9B14-C33C6A10A596.jpeg

Meet the Mules!! These three are Muscovy (mom) crossed with Indian Runners (dad/dads)!!

Mouse:
Mouse was very big surprise!! He got his name because he reminded my sister of a Mouse as a baby!!
46BB6AB4-1B4E-43DE-8C0A-8226E9142F11.jpeg

Unknown/not named:
This girl doesn’t have a name yet, any ideas? She has such a beautiful color, but is very shy!
1197E675-2924-44C1-AA5F-174433C55EA7.jpeg

Summer:
this girl is my ABSOLUTE favorite!! She isn’t as shy as her sister, but can be pretty shy still! I love her pretty tan on her head and body!! She also has some white mixed in with the tan!! I’m looking forward to learning her and her sister’s personality, as they are almost of the age to where they will come to their own personality and stuff!!!
71089B48-3B33-47AC-8E1B-A747A087BCC3.jpeg

Last but definitely not least, the two Muscovy ducklings 🥰 They don’t have names so if you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them!!!

Here is a possible Barr drake, his dad is Tansy Blue and his mom is Serenity Grace!! Don’t know how he’s a Barr, but he is!! I’m so excited to be adding him into my breeding program for 2024!!!
045F882C-B65F-430C-9B7B-3B419990685E.jpeg

Here’s a closer picture of his color!!
D3B9FECA-CCF4-4F1B-9B23-7A873E0B6FDC.jpeg

This hen or drake broke her leg when she was 3-ish weeks old, the bone healed wrong so s/he walks pretty weird! I lover her color too, I’ve never came across a Muscovy like her, s/he also has the prettiest blue eyes EVER! Fingers crossed s/he is a she!!! This baby is also great friends with Grace (the call duck), they both absolutely love hanging out with each other!
23D69052-A97A-4BBD-8447-168AB8CDD09E.jpeg

~Sold~ I have sold a good bit of my ducks, more will hopefully be going here soon too, it’s definitely hard, but I have to many at this time 😞
Pie: I got this hen from the same lady I got Cheryl from!! She is….. honestly… a big pain and I don’t like this hen at all lol! I have tried to sell her, but things didn’t work out for someone interested in her! If y’all want her just send me a pm!! I did get the rest of the Muscovy hens from the same lady!!
Bruce: Meet Bruce! He is a very sweet, handsome, protective little Call drake!! Unfortunately, he is fully related to Poppy Rue and he loves his sister. I swapped a dozen hatching Indian Runner eggs for hatching Call duck eggs and only two hatched (as you can tell)! I love these guy so much!!
This is Vision, he was hatched in 2020 when I was at Camp!! The theme for my camp that year was Vision, so I named him after it!! He is the kinda drakes who seems to never grow up my drakes are usually mellowed down by 2… not for this guy lol! He is always after the hens!!! Vision is a silver Bibbed.
This is Vision’s brother, Praise!! He also hatched when I was at camp and the camp I go to is messianic, so I named him Praise!!! He is a beautiful blue Bibbed!
This is Boom Boom!! He is some sort of Bibbed, I think tan… but not sure lol! He is a sweetheart!! Unfortunately, he doesn’t fallow me around anymore or want to come inside the house, but he still has a sweet look!! I’m going to have to get updated pictures of him because his colors have changed so much!!!
She’s not gone yet, probably will be Thursday
Here is Gracie!! She is a survivor of a horrible massacre. We had a ton of ducklings and left to my grandparents one Sunday afternoon, when we got home late that night, a dog or cat had gotten into the pen and killed all the ducklings and chicks that we had inside… I’m talking, they were laying dead all over the house… it’s was a horrible experience and one that was never forgotten. She and another hen survived that night. So me named her Gracie because by the grace of God she survived that!!
Dona (she was actually a hen), and Trump!!!!! Dawn will be up for sale too

26754f2a-e84f-45fc-9b7c-3a047bd816ba-jpeg.3044804.webp

Back
Top Bottom