California Coop- brand new!!!

dtimms

Songster
11 Years
Jun 20, 2009
NJ
Anyone looking for a Carolina Coops Cali coop? I ordered one with a run extension which arrived just in time for us to be moving to a place where I can’t use it. It’s still wrapped and on the pallet in my driveway. Asking $1600. I live in South Jersey- you’ll need to come get it! Hoping it can make a BYCer happy.... so sad I can’t use it myself :(

Anyone looking for a Carolina Coops Cali coop? I ordered one with a run extension which arrived just in time for us to be moving to a place where I can’t use it. It’s still wrapped and on the pallet in my driveway. Asking $1600. I live in South Jersey- you’ll need to come get it! Hoping it can make a BYCer happy.... so sad I can’t use it myself :(
Have you tried posting this in the NJ state thread? I'd also post it DE, PA, NY and MD state threads. You can find them here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/find-your-states-thread.270925/

can you ship it

Can you ship it?

Can you please send me a picture of the coop you are referring to? There are many styles of the Cali Coop by Carolina Coops. Thanks. My email is [email protected].

Did you sell this?

Did you sell this?

Back
Top Bottom