California-Inland Empire

Pics
Hey IE,

Here just next to Riverside. Not selling anything just saying hi. Glad to see a thread for us desert-dwellers.

I've got 8 hens and 1 rooster. 4 hens laying (from Chickens Galore in Norco, more than a year ago), 2 hens supposed to be laying, but they are brand new and adjusting, plus a young Rhodebar (those three from a home business in Corona, real nice people with great stock), and two silkies (1 not laying, the other a rooster just coming of age, purchased at a feed store in Riverside). They're all mixed breeds. Got some good layers though. I am getting 3 or 4 eggs a day.

Hey IE,

Here just next to Riverside. Not selling anything just saying hi. Glad to see a thread for us desert-dwellers.

I've got 8 hens and 1 rooster. 4 hens laying (from Chickens Galore in Norco, more than a year ago), 2 hens supposed to be laying, but they are brand new and adjusting, plus a young Rhodebar (those three from a home business in Corona, real nice people with great stock), and two silkies (1 not laying, the other a rooster just coming of age, purchased at a feed store in Riverside). They're all mixed breeds. Got some good layers though. I am getting 3 or 4 eggs a day.
Hello and welcome!

I really hate to do this, but I have a young Black Silkie Rooster that has just come of age (first crow last weekend), and he has to go. I really want to keep him, because I think he will make a great gentleman rooster, but it will be awhile. He is very protective of his girls, and he watches over while they dust bathe and eat like a good boy should, but he is very aroused right now, and my girls are not amused. They are actually quite miserable, and from what I know, it will be several months to a year for him to settle down. I will have to move again in a couple of years and do not want my girl miserable for half of that time.

Now is a great time to get him, as he is very young and will integrate as easily as a young rooster could, I think.

Anyone interested, PM me. I am in the Riverside/March ARB area and I will not charge you anything. If, for some reason you get him and change your mind, you can bring him back any time for any reason. He is a good boy, and very fluffy, but he can't get mating off of his mind!

Trib

I am in Norco and have a healthy one year old Cuckoo Maran Rooster who needs a new home. One too many Roos in the Chicken Run. Not selling him, just want him re-homed.

01313_gzcz3zFdOsR_600x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom