California-Inland Empire

Pics
Azer, Hosspak, Bobbyblues and Darnbunnies...the meetup was so fun! I only wish I had more time to visit with everyone. I know a little better about what to bring next time. Will be making some new pens for traveling. Loved some of the set ups I saw. I'm pretty sure I met all of you...although I do have to admit, I had trouble placing names to faces and recalling BYC names, etc. So sorry if we met and I was awkward trying to remember everyone!

Hope you all were able to find what you were looking for.
Bobbyblues-were you able to find your blue americaunas? Let me know if not, I think I can point you in the right direction.

Hospak, I was the gal there at Julie's quail demo with the volunteer clean up corgi. Didn't really get to meet you, but got to meet your wife Tammy, and Anthony who was kind enough to help us in and out. Y'all did a great job. So glad to finally have made a meet up.

Hi there, I have a buff orpington, barred cochin, welsumer, black austrolorp, gold laced wyandotte, and an ameraucana. I really hope they are all girls, but am starting to think at least the black austrolorp maybe a rooster! It makes me sad because we can't keep a rooster. I met a lady at tractor supply that is realtor and owns a ranch in Menifee and she said she would be happy to take any of my chicks that turn out to be roosters. I really hope they are hens though! Eggs will be going to my neighbors for sure! So nice to have peeps to talk to about chickens!

Azer, Hosspak, Bobbyblues and Darnbunnies...the meetup was so fun! I only wish I had more time to visit with everyone. I know a little better about what to bring next time. Will be making some new pens for traveling. Loved some of the set ups I saw. I'm pretty sure I met all of you...although I do have to admit, I had trouble placing names to faces and recalling BYC names, etc. So sorry if we met and I was awkward trying to remember everyone! 

Hope you all were able to find what you were looking for.
Bobbyblues-were you able to find your blue americaunas? Let me know if not, I think I can point you in the right direction. 

Hospak, I was the gal there at Julie's quail demo with the volunteer clean up corgi. Didn't really get to meet you, but got to meet your wife Tammy, and Anthony who was kind enough to help us in and out. Y'all did a great job. So glad to finally have made a meet up.

Miss Dottie....I have not yet found any blue americaunas. Any help in my search would be appreciated. Thanks

Miss Dottie, Yes, it was a very nice event. I am already looking forward to the next meeting.

I was very pleased to meet so many participants from Norco. I think we could host a Norco members event.

I went home with 2 Cream Legbars to add to my little flock. I will be looking for local fertile Khaki Campbell eggs in the next few days. -DB

Last edited:
In or around Norco; We are looking for local fertile Khaki Campbell eggs to incubate. We met several members with KC eggs at the Lake Elsinore Meeting but the incubator was in use at that time. Hoping to find local KC eggs soon and start up the incubator again. -DB

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom