California-Inland Empire

Pics
Welcome! Sounds like you've got the bug. Glad to hear you are enjoying your chooks. Tell us what kind of chickens you have?

We defiantly have the chicken bug! Lol. We have 2 older Buff Orpingtons and we have 7 mutt chicks that are 8 weeks old now. The chicks are silkie mixes that we hatched.

My father in law has decided to have backyard chickens now that he has spent some time with ours, he would like 2 Barred Rock hens at least 8 weeks old. If you have any suggestions or know of anyone who has some for sale please let me know. TIA!!!

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
WEEKEND BLOWOUT SALE!!! The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of 3 week old quails, adults, and breeding quads. I'm looking for people who want quail babies at 3 weeks old, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Jumbo Pharaohs, Golden A&Ms, Italian Speckled and Tuxedos.
We have 3 week old Pharaohs for $3 and adults for $5, 3 week old Jumbo Pharaohs for $5 each adults $8 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each, and Italian Speckled 3 weeks old for $8 and adults $12. Pharaoh quads (1 male/ 3 females) $20, Jumbo Pharaoh breeding quads $32, Tuxedo quads $40. We also have fertile quail eggs $6 a doz and quail eggs for eating for $4 a doz. available as well as fresh non fertile chicken eggs for $5 a doz. NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKDAYS! As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

Last edited:
Thank you. I didn't see Barred Rocks on your list, do you have some?
From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of 3 week old quails, adults, and breeding quads. I'm looking for people who want quail babies at 3 weeks old, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Jumbo Pharaohs, Golden A&Ms, Italian Speckled and Tuxedos.
We have 3 week old Pharaohs for $3 and adults for $5, 3 week old Jumbo Pharaohs for $5 each adults $8 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each, and Italian Speckled 3 weeks old for $8 and adults $12. Pharaoh quads (1 male/ 3 females) $20, Jumbo Pharaoh breeding quads $32, Tuxedo quads $40. We also have fertile quail eggs $6 a doz and quail eggs for eating for $4 a doz. available as well as fresh non fertile chicken eggs for $5 a doz. As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

Thank you. I didn't see Barred Rocks on your list, do you have some?

As much as I enjoy seeing everyone, every weekend is pretty busy for us and wouldn't want to bring birds out in the heat to the park (as I sit here after a nice rainy day :) )
Trish

Back
Top Bottom