California - Northern

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for bantam cuckoo maran and bantam welsummer hens. I'm in San Francisco but I'm willing to drive a little ways to pick up the perfect birds ;)

I have a shipment of silkie chicks (white, black and buff) coming mid February, if anyone is interested I'm sure to have more then I plan on keeping ultimately.

I'm sorry . . . it always seems to happen that way. You want pullets you gets roosters and vise versa. I happen to really need some Ameraucana rooster chicks out of my girls. That doesn't happen very often! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I am setting the only 3 eggs they have laid and hoping for a "decent" rooster!
fl.gif

I have saved more eggs to set than I can fit in! I have some golden cuckoo Marans eggs coming soon so I need to keep one incubator empty. I need ANOTHER GCM rooster!! I can't believe I am saying that!
lol.png

I am going to have mottled Belgian d'Anver, Silkie, Golden Cuckoo Marans, OE, EE, and Ameraucana eggs in this hatch.

nice eggs

Hello guys again.. I know I haven't been here in a while and I defintely never thought it would be for this. I live in northern California and I have two beautiful black Swedish females that I can no longer take care of.. I'm heading off to college and I can't keep them around or move place to place with them.. They need a Steady place thats SAFE I want good people to take care of them. Please tell me if anyone can and keep them happy. They've never been around other ducks or chickens and they are 6months old not laying yet

Back
Top Bottom