California-Southern

I would like to attend with my family but I have questions about access for people in wheelchairs.

How is the parking and terrain? I don't need a paved path so much as flat/clear grass or land to ride on.

I obviously can't do mud or sand :p

I'm planning on attending the Valley Center meet up. I would really like to rehome my 2 roosters: a RIR that crows "OMG" and a BCM "Walter" who is on the ornery side until he learns who the boss is. If someone is interested please PM me. I need to make room for any olive eggers I might find at the meet.

Reminder!!!!

Our next MEETUP will be held in less than two weeks on Sunday, March 2nd from 12noon till dark? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch

cups/plates/utensils, etc. And lots of lemonade. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more

You are welcome to bring your chickens, arts, crafts, other wares to sell or trade. Bring money, there's always lots of cool stuff. My daughter will have a girl Scout cookie booth

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20. P.s. If you left your chairs at my house last year, I saved them for you!

I'd like to have a raffle too please pm me with prize donations

******NEW! We will have a donation box for Ozexpat! Please bring gently used clothing and shoes, size toddler to small adult to be shipped to the Philippines by Oz. Summer & spring clothing. Bless someone with your excess stuff

Very kid friendly, have a big playground and lots of room to play

Can't wait to meet new faces and see old friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom