California-Southern

Hello I'm In Orange County Area, I'm new to the thread
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif

its printed in ASCI .... on a dot matrix printer. Back in the seventies before anything digital photo wise

I was working in the computer lab in highschool doing Keypunch the first time i ever saw one. Thats when dial up modems looked like this

ant ALL the phones looked like that

deb

I go back to the Commodore days and was a stay-at-home Mom. I didn't go back to work until 1985 and if it weren't for my techy DH I wouldn't be on 'puter today! Thx for the nostalgia!

We just hatched some Earth Day chicks! I put 19 in the incubator, after 7 days, I took 2 out for lack of development. So out of the 17 that continued, 13 have hatched so far, 1 is zipping, and 3 I hope will just be slow hatchers (they looked ok when I candles).

So, if anyone is looking for cute healthy fat chicks, I've got some extra (more than some). Most of them are bearded. It'll be a game of "Who's your Daddy?"....likely either a Salmon Faverolles or a crested Salmon Faverolles X Swedish Flower.

They're all so cute!! I just want to play with them all weekend! Ha!

Last edited:
Hello. Is there anyone in the San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles area that would be interested in male Crested Cream Legbar chick or a male Golden Cuckoo Marans chick for pick up in Encino?

We just hatched some Earth Day chicks! I put 19 in the incubator, after 7 days, I took 2 out for lack of development. So out of the 17 that continued, 13 have hatched so far, 1 is zipping, and 3 I hope will just be slow hatchers (they looked ok when I candles).

So, if anyone is looking for cute healthy fat chicks, I've got some extra (more than some). Most of them are bearded. It'll be a game of "Who's your Daddy?"....likely either a Salmon Faverolles or a crested Salmon Faverolles X Swedish Flower.

They're all so cute!! I just want to play with them all weekend! Ha!

Great daddy genes! Who are the moms? Wonderful mix of colors and fluff!! What region are you in?

Back
Top Bottom