California-Southern

Pics
Ahh nooo!! I wanted to go as soon as I read it - but then I checked my work schedule and I'm working on that Saturday!
barnie.gif

***Rosemead, Ca I need your help!***

Hello, my name is Reese. I live in Lakewood, Ohio and am trying to get chickens legalized here. Our council wanted me to find a city with the same demograpics as lakewood that allows chickens and I found Rosemead. Anyway, I was hoping I could ask a favor of you all. Is it possible someone could call up your city Hall to see how many people own chickens there? Also, if there have been any complaints and what they are? I would appreciate it very much, It would help so much! Council thought thay gave us a difficult or impossible task, but they don't know how awesome the BYC community is.
Also, if you have a nice coop and yard, if you don't mind sharing pics that would be great!

Thanks for considering my request

Reese

The Facebook Group California Poultry People is offically having a meet up Saturday September 3, 2011.

Where- North Edwards, CA
exit 188 off HWY 58, follow the signs

PM me for exact address

Time- 3pm - 8pm

What to bring- yourselves, birds or poultry related items for sale and something to share for our Potluck/Cookout, chairs and a table if you need one to set up on

See you there!

Stop by and join us on Facebook, let us know if you'll be there.

Quote:
Hi, I am bumping this tonite for you. I might be able to do some sleuthing for you and I can for sure provide pictures of my backyard set-up. I live about 5 miles from Rosemead......Let me see what kind of trouble I can get into tomorrow.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hi, I am bumping this tonite for you. I might be able to do some sleuthing for you and I can for sure provide pictures of my backyard set-up. I live about 5 miles from Rosemead......Let me see what kind of trouble I can get into tomorrow.....
big_smile.png

Awesome! Thanks!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

Awesome! Thanks!
yippiechickie.gif

Well since you are online now here are some old pics of my "Chicken Townhouse" I need to update them like really badly, but you get the idea.....
hide.gif

69838_chickens_051.jpg

69838_chickens_100.jpg

Quote:
Awesome! Thanks!
yippiechickie.gif

Well since you are online now here are some old pics of my "Chicken Townhouse" I need to update them like really badly, but you get the idea.....
hide.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69838_chickens_051.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69838_chickens_100.jpg

great set up! That's exactly what city council needs to see! They think people are going to have a dirt yard or something form having 4 chickens! If you don't mind me asking What are your yard and coop measurements? Also, do you mind if I print the pics of your coop and yard and that information out for our proposal?
Thanks again! I cannot wait to show them that I actually found this information!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom