CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I took some pictures this morning:

This is Sienna, Ying, and Kinra

This is Kinra and Candy Korn

I am still cleaning up after the Painters
ep.gif

These are my Christmas babies

Chipmunk and Mananda. Maranda is a Marans but I don't know her genetics. She has feathers on her feet and is blue. She does not have any copper bleeding. I don't know if she is a true blue or if she comes from Cuckoo marans stock

I hope you like the pictures.

Sir Giles, my Coronation Sussex Rooster and his ladies in waiting (Gwendolyn, Victoria, Elizabeth & Fergie) are going to a new forever home this morning

I'm so excited for them. They are now going to be free range at Sarah Parker Cromwell's home! They've done a great job as breeders and I just felt it was time for them to roam!

Sir Giles, my Coronation Sussex Rooster and his ladies in waiting (Gwendolyn, Victoria, Elizabeth & Fergie) are going to a new forever home this morning

I'm so excited for them. They are now going to be free range at Sarah Parker Cromwell's home! They've done a great job as breeders and I just felt it was time for them to roam!

That's big news!!! How exciting for your, Sarah! You are getting some beautiful birds!

Going out to clayton this morning to hopefully finalize the deal for the new breeding space. Wish me luck!

Here is the proposed drawing I'm taking today.... Any suggestions are gladly welcome!!

Going out to clayton this morning to hopefully finalize the deal for the new breeding space. Wish me luck!

Here is the proposed drawing I'm taking today.... Any suggestions are gladly welcome!!

I don't know enough to give you any constructive comments but they look good to me! After all the stress of the past few weeks, it is exciting to see your plans for the future!

Back
Top Bottom