CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I started getting an egg from my Black AM and couldn't figure out which was her's and which was Lettie's. Lettie has always laid my prettiest blue eggs. Until now! I think I need to name this little black girl, cause boy is she a keeper. Into the lavender egg project she goes!
Pics? I know the blues are difficult to capture but they are so fun to look at!
droolin.gif

I'll get some taken later.
thumbsup.gif

Sooooo Sunny, friend, buddy, ole pall..... You have any pens empty for a project? Bator running?? Oh and how's your back?

I
I'll get some taken later. :thumbsup

Sooooo Sunny, friend, buddy, ole pall..... You have any pens empty for a project? Bator running?? Oh and how's your back?

I do have 1 shipping box left to turn into coops. It's in a finished, empty pen area but my back is not doing well and our to do list is still lengthy. Not sure when we'll get around to finishing it. Bator is running. Easter orders to fill. Why? What'd you have in mind?

I

I do have 1 shipping box left to turn into coops. It's in a finished, empty pen area but my back is not doing well and our to do list is still lengthy. Not sure when we'll get around to finishing it. Bator is running. Easter orders to fill. Why? What'd you have in mind?
I was thinking maybe we could work together on the purple eggs. Hard to do with so little yard space.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom