Call duck breeders?

Cheems

Songster
Apr 10, 2022
anyone know any call duck breeders near CA or that ships? (yeah im probably the billionth person to ask, sorry) I know theres mallard lane farms however they dont have all the colors/quality that im looking for, im especially wanting chocolate call ducks, anyone know any breeders? I have my own flock and would love to add some new ducks. I am looking for chocolate but I also wouldnt mind any other colors, just figuring out my options so id see if anyone here has any recommendations

anyone know any call duck breeders near CA or that ships? (yeah im probably the billionth person to ask, sorry) I know theres mallard lane farms however they dont have all the colors/quality that im looking for, im especially wanting chocolate call ducks, anyone know any breeders? I have my own flock and would love to add some new ducks. I am looking for chocolate but I also wouldnt mind any other colors, just figuring out my options so id see if anyone here has any recommendations
@WVduckchick has calls
I’m not sure how close she is to you
She has a beautiful assortment of colours though

I’m in WV, across the country. 😆
@casportpony is in CA and has a few calls. CA is huge, it would be helpful to narrow it down a bit?
Facebook would probably be a better place to find local breeders if you are looking for show quality calls, or even pet quality. There are tons of groups that can probably help find something nearby you.

Good luck. Warning, Call ducks are addictive!! :p

I’m in WV, across the country. 😆
@casportpony is in CA and has a few calls. CA is huge, it would be helpful to narrow it down a bit?
Facebook would probably be a better place to find local breeders if you are looking for show quality calls, or even pet quality. There are tons of groups that can probably help find something nearby you.

Good luck. Warning, Call ducks are addictive!! :p
lol they are indeed very addictive :lol: I already have quite a few but a few more in order to show or keep for possibly hatching some eggs wouldn’t hurt… (chicken/duck math)

I have looked locally in kinda mid California and I’ve found only like 1-2, just wanna compare my options and I’m yet to find any chocolate call ducks lol
I'm in California, but I don't ship, and I don't think I have any chocolates.
thats ok, I’m pretty central in California, do you have any other colors? I’m not too picky on colors I just am yet to find chocolate (one of my favorites) I may just end up getting some eggs shipped to me like I’ve done in the past

I’m looking for breeder/show quality however I’d still love to compare my options to see who has what I’m looking for :D

Metzer Farms has Calls now and are taking orders for spring. You might try them. They are pricy though.

Back
Top Bottom