Call duck eggs incubation and hatching info needed!

Thank you, but I found a good one on Amazon! Will the humidity be fine fluctuating for 3 days while it ships?

these are the setting eggs right now, I didn't have an egg carton, but they are positioned correctly right now. They have been setting for 15 hours.

Thank you both so much! I checked out your website, so much information!!! My eggs have been sitting for 14 1/2 hrs now. They all had somewhat wobbly air sacks. I know this is normal before setting, but is it still normal after setting? I haven't candeled them yet since I set them, but just in case. Also, I don't have a tool that measures humidity, and my 'bator doesn't have a dial for humidity since it is a medical incubator (it's worked fine for my previous hatches). I currently have a small rag/ towel soaking in a tray of water on the bottom rack. Any ideas where I could get a humidity-measuring-tool? @Amiga @Lacrystol
When you say wobbly are you meaning loose air cell or deattached?? Either way when you place them in the bator keep them in an upright position and shift them slightly once each day

Back
Top Bottom