CALL DUCK HATCHING EGGS

nchls school

Crowing
8 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Most of my Call duck flock are of fancy colors: blue, black, silver, and chocolate bibbed; snowy and chocolate snowy; and white. They have started to lay again and I've enough ducklings. If interested, the eggs are $55 for eight; shipping included. If I have an abundance of eggs, extras will be sent with each order.

We are located at Sardis/Scotts Hill, TN. If you can pick up the eggs the price is $40 for eight eggs.

callpair.jpg
fancycalls.jpg

Most of my Call duck flock are of fancy colors: blue, black, silver, and chocolate bibbed; snowy and chocolate snowy; and white. They have started to lay again and I've enough ducklings. If interested, the eggs are $55 for eight; shipping included. If I have an abundance of eggs, extras will be sent with each order.

We are located at Sardis/Scotts Hill, TN. If you can pick up the eggs the price is $40 for eight eggs.

View attachment 3170867View attachment 3170871
Are you still selling eggs via post?

Hi are you still selling call duck hatching eggs?
A few of the ducks have just started to lay. When I have enough to sell I will post or you can email me. I do not come on to the group often as my computer crashed and it is frustrating to navigate the group with my cell phone.
Please email me and let me know how many eggs you would be interested in. I hate going on this group
Hi are you still selling call duck hatching eggs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom