Call ducklings (pastel, blue fawn and butterscotch)

ariel4birds

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Olympia
The Call is a miniature breed of duck. They are about ¼ the size of regular duck breeds. They normally weigh under 2 pounds, laying only 25-75 eggs per year. Call ducks are a little more vulnerable to predators. They need a night-time enclosure that is safe on all sides from predators. In addition, they can fly short distances unless you clip their wings.

Call ducklings need to be watched a little closer at first as they are somewhat more fragile than regular ducklings for the first couple of weeks. I highly recommend that you have a brooder area set up before you get any ducklings. They will need to be brooded until about 5 weeks of age or so until they get some feathers. This batch of ducklings was hatched on May 2nd-7th.

I cannot at this time determine gender. So I cannot accept requests for pairs.

I raise Butterscotch, Pastel and Blue fawn. Some of the parents are show quality birds, with short bills and necks. While I can’t make promises about the adult quality of the offspring, I raised some nice looking calls last year.

I have my colors separated, so the ducklings are pure colored.

You pick up. I'm located in the Olympia area of Washington State. Sorry I don't ship.

I’m asking $12 each. I do generally give discounts if you buy 3 more ducklings. E-mail or call me if you are interested or have questions.

Last edited:
I'll have some available, I want to let mine grow out so ill have adults this fall if you would care. PM me if you are interested

I've seen your Calls in person and we just love them. We're so happy with the Call we got from you. So friendly
big_smile.png

I know you posted back in May regarding the Call Ducks, however I was wondering if you currently have any butterscotch call ducks for sale or know where I can purchase a few locally, we live in Roy. My daughter would love a pair of butterscotch calls to show .

Hi -
We are interested in purchasing some call ducks - we love the butterscotch as our preference but they are all
cute and fun to watch. We have a wonderful area for them with a protected pond area and vegetation all in a large enclosure.

Please let us know if you still have any and if we can come to purchase 3-4 of them (one male and three females would be great). We are from Thorp, Washington.

Thank you,
Susan Johnston

Back
Top Bottom