Call Ducks Hatchery

Urban, when you are ready let me know, hatching calls as often as I can and in FL, near the space center/cocoa beach. I should have 70+ set again between now and middle of next week. Whites and gray's on the ground now half feathered.

This thread is 3 years old....
hmm.png

FLChickens - That's a BUNCH of calls!

Quote:
HAHA sitting here reading half asleep after starting the day at 4:30! Yes it is a bunch of calls, been having pretty good hatch rates too, but building my breeders for next year right now too, so hatching to select from.

I know this is old, but I just wanted to add in that Efowl.com sells baby calls of all kinds. And they are very good. I just received my order of 10 little ones and got 14 and all arrived happy and healthy with no loses. They even refund and or sends more for any loses! I recommend Efowl!

Any silent apple yards left. I've been looking all over. Now these are call ducks. That's all I have for ducks and love them. My email [email protected]. Please let me know. Thanks Michael

This thread is 6 years old and no one's posted in it for 10 months, so...no, I'm betting there aren't any left. Also, it ,ay nt be the best idea to give your contact info online publicly like that.

Back
Top Bottom