Call Ducks

Here are some of mine from last summer.

15342_temp_081.jpg

I didn't know what they were called. Like I have cayugas, but if you just looked at them and didn't know, you would call them black ducks. I had heard of 'snowy' calls, and I was wondering if those were it. I didn't realize there was a 'white' call. I don't have call ducks, so I'm not familiar with the names of the colors at all. Just like the pic a few posts before this one. To me, they would be brown, but I'm sure there is a name for their color. Sorry not trying to be a pain, I just thought the white ones were super cute and wanted to know what they were. Who knew a white call duck would be called a white call duck?
smile.png

Quote:
That's ok....I just didn't get what you were asking. They come in a lot of different colors.....snowy, pied, black, butterscotch, white, grey (mallard pattern) bibbed......etc. The one on the left in my 3rd picture is a snowy drake.

I was wondering if that was a snowy drake, he is beautiful....I need him for my snowy girls!!!!
big_smile.png

Mine are laying right now but they don't seem fertile at day 9 in the bator....they are kind of precious so everyone hoards the eggs! LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom