Call Ducks

Quote:
Where are the pics of yours at Jenny?
wink.png

I need to get some good pics of them. My avatar is my grey call girl.

15601_duckies_011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of one of my Butterscotch hens...

Ohionational08070.jpg

And a pretty nice pastel drake that I have

Ohionational08090.jpg

There are alot of different varities..or colors in call ducks..

I totally love our call duck pair. It's so cute the way the female quacks so loudly, she's really got attitude! The little boy just follows her everywhere. I"m hopeful for ducklings in the spring.

Stop posting such cute pics!!
Last year I got a white call cross in on a rescue and while she is not exactly like Katy's calls, she has a certain look at times, that makes me call her Katy.
I love calls. I do have one snowy call drake who has angelwing (another rescue). But Katy's white ones......

Ok that is funny...you want to name your call duck Katy. Katy is a great person to deal with and I actually named one of our white calls Katy too...

Well here is another picture of one of my calls...this time a white drake that has done pretty good for me this year at the shows..

045.jpg

hi there,
call ducks are getting very popular over here in the UK ive got five, four apricot calls and one blue fawn i love them to bits
here's some pics....

apricot female..
IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

apricot drake and blue fawn female on the right
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

all five out for a wander about...
IMG_0195.jpg

bath time...
IMG_0186.jpg

Those are some CUTE ducks. I never realized how cute. I was in the market from some new breed in spring, I think I might make it calls. Just a few questions:

1. Can they get along with my other ducks? (Blue Sweds.)

2. Can they eat the layer/scratch mix all my chickens and ducks get now?

3. Anything special they need that others don't?

4. Where I can find pics of each color?

Back
Top Bottom