Call Ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by schoebel_taylor, Jun 11, 2009.

1. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    I have always wanted call ducks but everywhere that i find some for sale, the charge an arm and a leg. Does anyone have call ducks that you would sell for a reasonable price?

2. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Songster

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    call ducks are huge , cause the are so cute and little, well thats just what i think...good luck finding them...cheap I mean. I have snowy mallards they are just as cute...

3. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    Are you selling any snowy mallards? or even fertile eggs. That would be awesome.[​IMG]

4. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Songster

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    yes I have 13 snowy mallard ducklings for sell right now..but where are you, I dont ship, [​IMG] Im sorry Hope your close..I have pics on the ducks thread of them..

5. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    Im from wisconsin.. Darn. Thank you tho.

6. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Songster

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    darn it, and youre welcome

7. goosedragon

goosedragon Songster

Mar 28, 2009
    Central NC
    Quote:I don't but you may have better luck in the fall, show breeders usually way over produce and wait for them to develop before "culling" out the ones that don't have "the required deformities" needed to meet the show type requirements. Often they will give away the 'pet quality' culls, What the heck they are too small to eat and most don't get their kicks by killing those cute little duckies. The thing is that most don't advertise or ship you are goinf to have to find them, ask and pay for shipping which isn't cheap these days. Good luck!

8. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    thanks for the info/help.[​IMG]

9. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Songster

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    thats true, the Fall they sell more, check craigslist.com and swaps and shows in your area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: