Call of the Wildman

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by chickened, Jan 6, 2012.

1. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I am not a fan of the Animal Planet but I was caught by a show called Call of the Wildman last night and one of his non-lethal pest removals was a fox killing chickens. It was very entertaining to watch. I will not say anymore but watch it if you get a chance.

2. goldeneggtees

goldeneggtees Fluffy Butt Nut

Mar 11, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    sounds interesting, i will try and watch. my family and our coop got filmed for an animal planet show on rats but our little taping never got aired. They changed the directions of the show to focus on the two exterminators. I am very glad as I'm sure we would have been made to look really stupid.

3. darin367

darin367 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2010
    Shelton, Wa.
    my 4 yr old son loves that show... i've seen them all... that guy is crazy... it is entertaning............ "Live Action"

4. beach livin'

beach livin' Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2011
    Manteo
    i watch it too. im from ky, so i feel that they try to make us all look like a bunch of backwoods hicks [​IMG]

5. lcw1995

lcw1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    that show is awesome.
    yeyeyeyeyeyeye live action

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  6. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    Quote:OMG!!!! That's my favorite show ever!!! Turtle-man ernie is awesome I'm like his biggest fan!!!!!!
    Live action!!!

7. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

That guy is absolutely crazy! We sat and watched a marathon the other night. I never laughed so hard in my life. He's great entertainment and even though hes nuts, he's a smart one. Except when he hangs from a tree with a chainsaw... LOL.

8. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    That's the stupidest show I have ever seen. Like most "reality" tv shows today it's all a bunch of staged bs!

9. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    No its actually not, this guy actually does do this, it started as a YouTube show but then animal planet decided to sign a contract with him, it's a real show.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  10. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Quote:"No it's cut ally not"

You make a strong point. I can't argue with logic like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by