Calling All Essential Oil Lovers And Those Wanting To Learn!

Obsessed With Silkies

Free Ranging
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone! I am new to essential oils and am learning more everyday. I didn't see any threads like this yet so I'd thought I'd create one. This is a thread where we all learn, ask questions, share diys, learning experience, tips, tricks, and everything in between. Essential oils has begun my journey in hopes to taking a more natural approach to things. And, if anyone knows how to use essential oils with chickens I'd love to know! Welcome everybody!

I don't know which essential oils are safe for chickens, but I do occasionally use some on myself. One of my favorites is Eucalyptus, as it helps me when I'm having troubles with my brain shutting down. Peppermint is another favorite, as it helps with stomach issues. For my personal collection, I'm using Now, as it's the cheapest and is sold at my local health food store. My Mom used to be a Young Living distributor, so she has a lot of essential oils from that company, and she even has a book that has all these health issues and which oil works for it. What company are you getting your essential oils from?

I don't know which essential oils are safe for chickens, but I do occasionally use some on myself. One of my favorites is Eucalyptus, as it helps me when I'm having troubles with my brain shutting down. Peppermint is another favorite, as it helps with stomach issues. For my personal collection, I'm using Now, as it's the cheapest and is sold at my local health food store. My Mom used to be a Young Living distributor, so she has a lot of essential oils from that company, and she even has a book that has all these health issues and which oil works for it. What company are you getting your essential oils from?
Hi! I recently placed my order from Plant Therapy. They have a huge variety of great quality oils and for a great price. Other companies that I will be buying from in the future in addition to Plant Therapy are Revive and Simply Earth. 😊

Back
Top Bottom