Calling all Guitar Players! and others too Lol

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Aframechickens191, Jun 9, 2010.

1. chicken+quail=luv

chicken+quail=luv Songster

Nov 18, 2008
    Strawberry fields.
    Clarinet. [​IMG]

2. Doodle_Doo

Doodle_Doo Songster

Oct 10, 2009
    Missouri City, TX
    04 sunburst fender stratocaster with changed dimarzio x2n single coil whammy bar right hand guitar

3. iddybiddyfarm

iddybiddyfarm In the Brooder

May 28, 2010
    SE PA
    Taylor 312ce acoustic electric. I also sing.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  4. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    I just happen to be a Christian recording artist and songwriter! This post is right up my alley man! Let's see,,, on the electric side of the aisle, I play an Ibenez Classic... great guitar for the slow songs and it will rock the joint also! Then on the acoustic end, I play an Ovation Celebrity Custom Deluxe, and an old Ovation Balladere 12 string. This was my first guitar! I worked an entire summer in 1977 to earn this one! (best sounding guitar that I own)... [​IMG]

5. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    I play piano. I like to take worship guitar sheet music and mess with it. To me classical=[​IMG] improv=[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  6. fluffystuffs808

fluffystuffs808 Chirping

Sep 22, 2009
    Hawaii
    Quote:Verrry Nice! [​IMG] my electric is a Squire Bullet (Fender) and my younger brother is working on the drums right now [​IMG] we may soon have enough to start a garage band! whoooohoooo!

[​IMG] Let us know when you when you start it! You would have alot of fans from BYC!!! Do you have a name for the band yet?

7. Aframechickens191

Aframechickens191 Chirping

May 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    wow, topic got lost for a few days lol

Not sure what wed call a band...we'd have to figure out what kind of music to play first because my brother likes heavy metal and im more country rock and soul, his friend is alternative and rock...quite a mix we'd have to contend with!

The Screamin Country Rockers doesnt have the ring to it at all Hahahaha

hey guess what I just got a viola from my older cousin! sounds real dry and i have no clue where to get lessons..anyone here have viola hints? i wish it had frets like a guitar lol thatd be so much easier!

8. Mark & Nique

Mark & Nique Chirping

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    Banjo and guitar.

9. ZepChick

ZepChick Songster

Apr 27, 2008
    coos bay OR
    I have a sunburst Fender Stratocaster and a Gibson Les Paul... also have my classic dreadnought acoustic, and a ukulele (that I can do 1 chord on!). I can play lots of songs, my favorites are combination picking/fingerpicking and my daughter also plays guitar [​IMG]

10. MikasGirl

MikasGirl Songster

Apr 17, 2009
    Coos Bay, OR
    Hi, I'm ZepChick's daughter. [​IMG] I have two electric guitars, my first guitar is a Daisy Rock (glittery pink) and my second is a Gibson Robot (red). I also have an acoustic, but don't play it much.. I'm in my high school's jazz band, but that's about it! (I also play clarinet)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: