Calling all Guitar Players! and others too Lol

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Aframechickens191, Jun 9, 2010.

1. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Guitar (candy apple red Squire!)
    Electric bass (there is a shortage of girl bass players in this world... [​IMG] Black and white Fender Jazz Bass)

2. Kimchi

Kimchi In the Brooder

Apr 10, 2010
    Utah
    Does Guitar Hero count? [​IMG] LOL Probably not. I am trying to learn on a little acoustic Guitar though. All I can do is 'Mary had a little Lamb' Annnd. That's it. [​IMG]

3. Nupine

Nupine Songster

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Yep, I play guitar!
    I have a verrry nice black Yamaha acoustic, and for electric, I have a black Epiphone SG. I also have an old cheap acoustic that I started on, but I don't really count that.
    I've been playing since last January. I gave my old acoustic to a friend a couple years ago [I've had the acoustic since I was like 6, but never played] who played guitar, but she eventually didn't want it anymore because it was just a piece of junk. So I took it back, started played, and a couple months later I got my Yamaha, then I got my Epiphone last June. I don't take lessons, so I've pretty much been teaching myself. I'm not that great, but I can play quite a few simple Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. songs, a few alternative rock songs, Stairway to Heaven up to the solo, and a bunch of other stuff. I played and sang Black by Pearl Jame at a talent show last March.
    Here is the pic I posted on Facebook when I got my Epiphone. My Yamaha is in the background.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: