Calling all Guitar Players! and others too Lol

Guitar (candy apple red Squire!)
Electric bass (there is a shortage of girl bass players in this world...
hmm.png
Black and white Fender Jazz Bass)

Does Guitar Hero count?
lol.png
LOL Probably not. I am trying to learn on a little acoustic Guitar though. All I can do is 'Mary had a little Lamb' Annnd. That's it.
hide.gif

Yep, I play guitar!
I have a verrry nice black Yamaha acoustic, and for electric, I have a black Epiphone SG. I also have an old cheap acoustic that I started on, but I don't really count that.
I've been playing since last January. I gave my old acoustic to a friend a couple years ago [I've had the acoustic since I was like 6, but never played] who played guitar, but she eventually didn't want it anymore because it was just a piece of junk. So I took it back, started played, and a couple months later I got my Yamaha, then I got my Epiphone last June. I don't take lessons, so I've pretty much been teaching myself. I'm not that great, but I can play quite a few simple Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. songs, a few alternative rock songs, Stairway to Heaven up to the solo, and a bunch of other stuff. I played and sang Black by Pearl Jame at a talent show last March.
Here is the pic I posted on Facebook when I got my Epiphone. My Yamaha is in the background.
4992_030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom