CALLING ALL KNITTERS

Here is my mermaid blanket I had to make it different colors cuz I ran out of the silver and haven't been able to get any more

20180422_172957.jpg
20180422_173015.jpg

Still a bit to go thinking about making the tail another color make the color change look like that was the design

My hubby was awesome and picked me up a loom so I started doing that today and already got a scarf done. I do regular basic knitting as well but nothings done haha

Attachments

• 20180422_123043.jpg
    20180422_123043.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 2
I should post an ad in the paper..."lonely knitter/seamstress/hand spinner/yada yada yada who adores critters looking for crafty company in "______" Mississippi. Please make my fiber dreams come true and be my crafty friend. (Taking multiple applications)
How sorry does that sound, lol

Hello,

First of all, I’m going to be up front with you guys. Yes, I am a knitter, and I am a 21 year old man. Funny.

I mainly knit scarves, I haven’t knitted in awhile, actually.

Maybe I should get back into it.

Jared

Hello,

First of all, I’m going to be up front with you guys. Yes, I am a knitter, and I am a 21 year old man. Funny.

Jared

Look aint a thing wrong with that I started knitting when I was 16 im 33 now for me anything crafty is relaxing to me and I am a huge tom boy so to each is own do what u want and love to hell with what anyone else thinks

Hello,

Jared
-shrugs-
There were young dudes in the knitting group I used to go to.

And yes, you should get back into it :)

Back
Top Bottom