Calling all New Brinsea Owners - PRIZES - March Hatch-a-long

Thanks Bordergurl for tracking all these entries!! That's a big job.
smile.png

Mine are in lockdown now and hoping for a successful hatch in a day or two. But a little worried as our power was knocked out in a storm 3 days ago and it was out for 16 hours. I ended up, after 3 hours of colling off(!), driving my bator to work where there is a generator to warm them back up. So at day 16 they endured a good, lengthy chilling and two bumpy car rides before they returned home. Keep your fingers crossed for my little eggs!

12 coturnix quail eggs are incubating in my Brinsea- Mini- Eco incubator! Should hatch on the 2nd of April, would it be too late to enter?
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
See post # 1. The pics have to be posted by midnight (EDT) March 31 on the BYC site and on this thread.
I'm sure BYC & Brinsea will have an April hatch along if someone volunteers to arrange a prize and monitor the two sites. I think the Feb winner should volunteer (hey Leahthor)

Quote:
Good luck with your hatch 7L. I have a particular fondness for Texans.....

Good luck with the quail. My son ordered Muscovy duck eggs as a surprise for me, not realizing they take 35 days to hatch.....

Why thanks!! I'm proud to be a Texan. And yes its true that we all live on big ranches drive cadillacs & have oil wells in our front yard. Not!! I live on a farm though so its all good.

Quote:
See post # 1. The pics have to be posted by midnight (EDT) March 31 on the BYC site and on this thread.
I'm sure BYC & Brinsea will have an April hatch along if someone volunteers to arrange a prize and monitor the two sites. I think the Feb winner should volunteer (hey Leahthor)

And the March winner does May & so on!!! Good idea!!!

Quote:
Good luck with your hatch 7L. I have a particular fondness for Texans.....

Good luck with the quail. My son ordered Muscovy duck eggs as a surprise for me, not realizing they take 35 days to hatch.....

Why thanks!! I'm proud to be a Texan. And yes its true that we all live on big ranches drive cadillacs & have oil wells in our front yard. Not!! I live on a farm though so its all good.

Where in TX are you at?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

Where in TX are you at?​

Howdy Mrs. Puffy I live outside of Navasota really closer to Anderson. Guess you would call it south central Texas. Its gorgeous here in the spring time. The bluebonnets & indian paint brushes along with all the other flowers will start filling the fields & highways real soon. I can't wait.

Quote:
Where in TX are you at?

Howdy Mrs. Puffy I live outside of Navasota really closer to Anderson. Guess you would call it south central Texas. Its gorgeous here in the spring time. The bluebonnets & indian paint brushes along with all the other flowers will start filling the fields & highways real soon. I can't wait.

The dead grass is being replaced w/ new green grass, the wheat in the 1st field is finally greening up enough the horses and the momma cows have something to eat...not to mention the chickens love the fresh wheat!!
wink.png

What kind of chickens do you have? I'm starting up my incubators and am going crazy getting eggs!!
wee.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom