Calling all teenagers

A while ago a rat was getting into our chicken coop. I was soooo mad! It then moved to the goat shed and chewing on their blankets this winter. I'm figuring it had some babies and moved on. I haven't seen any sign of it thank goodness!
Boy, I was wrong! I found some of its poop in our goats feed! :he
:barnie:th

Caught a live rat today
it had fallen into an empty chicken food trashcan in the back of the coop.
i'll say it was gotten rid of.
The spoiler (a bit more detail) might be offensive or distressing for vegans/vegetarians
i dont want to make anyone mad

i clapped the lid on the trashcan because it was like a foot long from nose to tail and was perfecly capable of jumping out and after attempting to get one of the cats to eat it (none of them wanted it) i brought the rat in a trash can up to the house where Dad said he would shoot it but i told him i could dispose of it because its only a rat and i don't think that it needs a gun. He then told me to just jump it in a trash bag and stomp its head so with a little help from my brothers we got it in the bag and hit it against the deck to stun it and then stomped it and then decapitated it with a lawn edger and at that point its eyes were coming out so it looked like a cartoon rat.
Holy heck 😭 glad you got rid of it!

Oh, no. Did you find the rat?
No. Actually, one time I was locking up my animal family and shone the flashlight in the goat shed and I saw a huge, thick, long scaly rat tail that disappeared! I thought I was seeing things until it jumped out at my dad because it was scared when he was checking on the goats! I hope to catch it soon though!

No. Actually, one time I was locking up my animal family and shone the flashlight in the goat shed and I saw a huge, thick, long scaly rat tail that disappeared! I thought I was seeing things until it jumped out at my dad because it was scared when he was checking on the goats! I hope to catch it soon though!
I hope you catch the rat soon to

Found a bug

Under the rug

So I killed it

With a mug 🍵

Fire This Is Fine GIF

Back
Top Bottom