Calling all teenagers

Pics
Hello members, :frow

I'm just posting as a reminder that if anyone is 13 and under, and they are posting about their age they will get banned from their accounts because the BYC rules require members to be over 13 to register.

Also a reminder that if anyone is under 18 they should avoid posting their age which is also against the BYC rules and terms . We want all our members to remain safe, while enjoying this wonderful website. :)

As always, report any problem posts and staff will review them. Thank you.

So carry on and be cautious about revealing to much personal information on a public site.

Thank you,

21hens-incharge
BYC staff

Edited to add:

All members should be careful about posting personal information publicly and probably MORE cautious in PM's.

Last edited:
We always do a real one. Usually we go cut it down but when we lived in the suburbs we would go get it at a tree lot.
We used to cut down a live tree to put in my room (all our others are fake), but one year we used a pine tree and aphids hatched out…I was overrun with aphids. never again! :mad:

i always thought that might be nice
Same, but I feel like I would get lonely too. Me and my brother get along really well but now he’s starting to be more in video games and swordfights and destroying my sand creations on the beach etc. And he doesn’t listen when I tell him to stop and then my mom yells at me because “I need to be nicer to my brother”

Rant over :oops:

😂 I’m here!! Just had a few busy days. So, I will now do the intro I promised.

I already know a few of you here, but for those of you who don’t me… Hi! I am Summer. A country teenager living on the coast of Maine with my beautiful flock of chickens, my ducks, bunnies, goats and puppy.

I am a devoted baptist Christian and absolutely on fire for Christ!! Without him I wouldn’t be here. I truly owe it all to his redeeming love and forgiveness! I bow my knee and my life to my Savior, and in the process of being trained to become a full time missionary! I love to talk about my faith and my testimony, or share what I have learned, so if any of you have any questions about the Christian faith or just wanna talk about it, please shoot me a PM!

Thanks all for the welcome!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom