Calling all teenagers

We brought Denver home at exactly i weeks old she was on a cheap dog food pure balance to be exact. A friend feeds their dogs this so i never thought there would be a problem. After about 2 weeks of having her home and after her vet check she had the constant runs we were always feeding either chicken and rice or beef and rice. Then my aunt has her brother and he started having the same problem, she was born out in the country and was never dewormed nor shown to the animals. So she was scared of a lot and she is still scared of loud noises. So after about 4 dewormings they both got better. Then 2 weeks later Denver got it and her brother Moose followed. So we coudlnt deal with it anymore, we switched to Diamond Naturals. Her brother got switched to purina one and has been fine since. She started having cracked paws and bumps on her(allergies), we thought they were environmental because a relative has a dog that was having environmental allergies at the same time. Then she went into heat and stopped eating all in general except for treats. We bought a food topper and she woudlnt eat the diamond naturals. So we swtiched to TOTW grain free and she has been fine since. But i found something online about DCM in dogs and golden retrievers are the highest dog known for it anf TOTW is 3rd on the list for food that causes it. We expirement with food so far we know she cant have peanut butter, cheese yougurt, duck dog treats, and a few other things i cant remember i would have to find the list and some sort of grain.

Back
Top Bottom